Our Current School Development Plan
Our aims and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
At Carhill, our aim is to support, guide and encourage each pupil through their journey of learning, to become:
* A self-motivated, lifelong learner who has flourished through interesting and meaningful learning experiences.
* A proficient communicator who has been encouraged to express him/herself in a clear and confident manner; listening and placing value on the views of others whilst still having the courage to share his/her opinions.
* A confident, happy person whose learning experiences have fostered high self-esteem, self-respect and the perseverance, coupled with aspirations, to strive for their dreams.
* A creative thinker who draws on their own skills and abilities to tackle new challenges whilst having the courage to take risks.
* A respectful member of society who values and embraces the attitudes and values of others different from themselves.
OUR SCHOOL VALUES ARE UNDERPINNED BY THE CORE PRINCIPLES OF INTEGRATED EDUCATION.